- Death notification for families
of homicide victims: Healing dimensions of a complex process
Omega: Journal of Death and Dying, Vol. 57, No. 4, 2008, pp.
- Deaths among Young, Single
Women in 2000-2001 in the West Bank, Palestinian Occupied Territories
Reproductive health matters, Vol. 16, No. 31, May 2008, pp.
- Review of Crisis intervention
in criminal justice/social service, 4th ed
Child abuse & neglect, Vol. 31, No. 5, May 2007, pp. 589
- Crisis intervention in criminal
Springfield, IL: Charles C Thomas, 2006393
- The evaluation of two death
education programs for EMTs using the theory of planned behavior
Death studies, Vol. 30, No. 7, Sep 2006, pp. 637-647
- "Intervention continuity in
posttraffic fatality: From notifying families of the loss to
establishing a self-help group," Violent death: Resilience and
intervention beyond the crisis.
New York, NY, US: Routledge/Taylor & Francis Group, 2006217-232
- A Mental Health Clinician's
Guide to Death Notification
International journal of emergency mental health, Vol. 8, No.
2, Spr 2006, pp. 117-126
- The interaction between thoughts
and emotions following the news of a loved one's murder
Omega: Journal of Death and Dying, Vol. 51, No. 2, 2005, pp.
- Death notification: Considerations
for law enforcement personnel
International journal of emergency mental health, Vol. 6, No.
1, Win 2004, pp. 33-37
- From death notification through
the funeral: Bereaved parents' experience and their advice to
Omega: Journal of Death and Dying, Vol. 48, No. 2, 2003-2004,
- Notifying individual students
of a death loss: Practical recommendations for schools and schools
Death studies, Vol. 27, No. 2, Feb-Mar 2003, pp. 167-186
- "Death notification: The theory
and practice of delivering bad news," Crisis intervention in
criminal justice/social service (3rd ed.).
Springfield, IL, US: Charles C. Thomas Publisher, 2002, pp.
- Coordinating the death notification
process: The roles of the emergency room social worker and physician
following a sudden death
Brief Treatment and Crisis Intervention, Vol. 1, No. 2, Fal
2001, pp. 101-114
- Death notification education:
A needs assessment study
Journal of traumatic stress, Vol. 14, No. 1, Jan 2001, pp. 221-227
- Professional Interventions
with Parents at the Time of the Sudden Death of a Child