- Consumer opinion and effectiveness of direct-to-consumer advertising
Journal of Consumer Marketing, Vol. 24, No. 5, 2007, pp. 283-292
- Creating demand for prescription drugs: A content analysis of television direct-to-consumer advertising
Annals of Family Medicine, Vol. 5, No. 1, Jan-Feb 2007, pp. 6-13
- A decade of direct-to-consumer advertising of prescription drugs
New England Journal of Medicine, Vol. 357, No. 7, Aug 2007, pp. 673-681
- Direct-to-consumer (DTC) branded drug web sites
Journal of Advertising, Vol. 36, No. 3, Fal 2007, pp. 123-135
- Understanding the impact of direct-to-consumer (DTC) pharmaceutical advertising on patient-physician interactions: Adding the web to the mix
Journal of Advertising, Vol. 36, No. 3, Fal 2007, pp. 137-149
- If direct-to-consumer advertisements come to Europe: lessons from the USA
Lancet, Vol. 369, No. 9562, Feb 24 2007, pp. 704-706
- Presumed influence of DTC prescription drug advertising: Do experts and novices think differently?
Communication Research, Vol. 34, No. 1, 2007, pp. 25-52
- Study affirms PhRMA's influence on physicians
Journal of the National Cancer Institute, Vol. 99, No. 15, Aug 1 2007, pp. 1148-1150
- Evaluating the welfare effects of drug advertising
Regulation, Vol. 29, No. 1, Spring 2006, pp. 58-62
- A History of Drug Advertising: The Evolving Roles of Consumers and Consumer Protection
The Milbank quarterly, Vol. 84, No. 4, 2006, pp. 659-699
- Prescription Drugs: Improvements Needed in FDA's Oversight of Direct-to-Consumer Advertising
United States Government Accountability Office, 2006ii+47p.
- Direct-to-consumer advertising of prescription drugs: Help or hindrance to the public's health?
Journal of Consumer Marketing, Vol. 22, No. 7, 2005, pp. 429-431
- Does DTC mean "direct to court"
Journal of Consumer Marketing, Vol. 22, No. 7, 2005, pp. 412-420
- Direct-to-consumer pharmaceutical advertising: physician and public opinion and potential effects on the physician-patient relationship
Archives of Internal Medicine, Vol. 164, No. 4, Feb 23 2004, pp. 427-432
- Medicalization, markets and consumers
Journal of health and social behavior, Vol. 45 Suppl, No. , 2004, pp. 158-176
- The medicine cabinet: what's in it, why, and can we change the contents?
Health affairs (Project Hope), Vol. 23, No. 1, Jan-Feb 2004, pp. 23-33
- Truth in advertising: Rx drug ads come of age
FDA consumer, Vol. 38, No. 4, July/August 2004, pp. 20-27
- Direct-to-consumer advertising: physicians' views of its effects on quality of care and the doctor-patient relationship
The Journal of the American Board of Family Practice / American Board of Family Practice, Vol. 16, No. 6, Nov-Dec 2003, pp. 513-524
- Direct to consumer advertising is medicalising normal human experience: for and against
British medical journal, Vol. 324, No. 7432, 13 Apr 2002, pp. 910-911
- Prescription drugs: FDA oversight of direct-to-consumer advertising has limitations: report to congressional requesters
United States General Accounting Office, 2002