- The global environment: institutions, law, and policy
CQ Press, 2005, xx+300 pp.
- Human and Institutional Capacity Enhancement for Environmental Management in Indonesia: The Experience of the University Consortium on the Environment, 1987-2002
Canadian Journal of Development Studies, Vol. 24, No. 1, May 2003 2003, pp. 73-88.
- Assessing the effectiveness of intergovernmental organizations in international environmental politics
Global Environ.Change, Vol. 14, No. 2, Jul 2004, pp. 189-193.
- Politics of Trade and Environment and the Transboundary Trade of Genetically Modified Organisms: A Study of Institutional Process, Regime Overlap and North-South Politics, in Global Rule-Making
Dissertation Abstracts International, A: The Humanities and Social Sciences, Vol. 64, No. 11, May 2004, pp. 4196-A.
- International influence of an Australian nongovernment organization in the protection of Patagonian toothfish
Ocean Development and International Law, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 221-266, July/September 2004
- Revealed Preferences of an International Trade and Environment Institution
Land Economics, Vol. 80, No. 2, May 2004 2004, pp. 224-238.
- Greening the Earth with Trees: Science, Storylines and the Construction of International Climate Change Institutions
Dissertation Abstracts International, A: The Humanities and Social Sciences, Vol. 64, No. 1, July 2003, pp. 279-A.
- The World Trade Organization, Kyoto and Energy Tax Adjustments at the Border
Journal of World Trade, Vol. 38, No. 3, June 2004 2004, pp. 395-423.
- Globalization and the Environment: Moving beyond Neoliberal Institutionalism
International Journal of Peace Studies, Vol. 9, No. 1, spring-summer 2004, pp. 29-46.
- Organizational Learning in Multinationals: R&D Networks of Japanese and US MNEs in the UK
Journal of Management Studies, Vol. 40, No. 3, May 2003, pp. 673-703.
- NGOs, Organizational Culture, and Institutional Sustainability
Annals of the American Academy of Political and Social Science, Vol. 590, No. 0, November 2003 2003, pp. 212-226.
- International law and organization: closing the compliance gap
Littlefield Publishers, Inc., 2004
- Purchasing power: harnessing institutional procurement for people and the planet
- The Participation of Individuals and Nongovernmental Organizations in the Creation, Application and Control of the Implementation of International Law: The Case of the Protection of Human Rights and the Environment
Dissertation Abstracts International, A: The Humanities and Social Sciences, Vol. 63, No. 9, Mar 2003, pp. 3347-A.
- Delegation to International Organizations: Agency Theory and World Bank Environmental Reform
International Organization, Vol. 57, No. 2, Spring 2003 2003, pp. 241-276.
- Canada and regional fisheries organizations: implementing the UN fish stocks agreement
Ocean development and international law, Vol. 34, No. 2, Apr-Jun 2003, pp. 209-228.
- Who ratifies environmental treaties and why? institutionalism, structuralism and participation by 192 nations in 22 treaties
- Building on the strengths and addressing the challenges: the role of Law of the Sea institutions
Ocean development and international law, Vol. 35, No. 2, Apr-Jun 2004, pp. 131-156.
- Kyoto Institutions: Baselines and Bargaining under Joint Implementation
Environmental Politics, Vol. 14, No. 1, Feb 2005, pp. 83-102.
- Mapping institutional linkages in European air pollution politics
- International Nongovernmental Organizations and Carbon Dioxide Emissions in the Developing World: A Quantitative, Cross-National Analysis
Sociological Inquiry, Vol. 74, No. 4, Nov 2004, pp. 520-545.
- The political economy of the European Union: Institutions, policy and economic growth
2003, pp. 195.
- Taking Institutions Seriously: How Regime Analysis Can Be Relevant to Multilevel Environmental Governance
Global Environmental Politics, Vol. 3, No. 2, May 2003 2003, pp. 25-39.