This installment in the series includes NUMBER citations with abstracts
drawn from ProQuest's MEDLINE
and other databases. The overview contains terms that are hyperlinked
to the glossary.
- Former Aquatic Science and Fisheries Abstract Editor for ProQuest.
- Currently a Graduate Assistant and student at the University of Oklahoma where she is studying History of Science.
- M.S. (Oceanography), Scripps Institution of Oceanography, University of California, San Diego
- B.A. Honors (English Literature), University of Maryland
- B.S. (Marine Biology), University of Maryland
Currently working part time as an English tutor and transcript writer in Japan, while she cares for her young daughter.
- B.A. Japanese Language and Literature, University of Maryland