- The acquisition of open access research articles
First Monday, vol.11, no.10, Oct 2006.
- Earlier web usage statistics as predictors of later citation impact
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and
Technology, vol.57, no.8, pp.1060-1072, Jun 2006.
- Effect of e-printing on citation rates in astronomy and physics
JEP: the Journal of Electronic Publishing, vol.9, no.2, Jun
- e-Science and its implications for the library community
Library Hi Tech, vol.24, no.4, pp.515-528, 2006.
- Is open access the future for scientific publishing?
Science in Parliament, vol.63, no.4, pp.24-25, Sep 2006.
- Knowledge discovery in the digital library: access tools for mining science
Information Services & Use, vol.26, no.1, pp.39-44, 2006.
- Open access for physics
Searcher, vol.14, no.7, pp.34-37, Jul 2006-Aug 2006.
- Open access publishing: a developing country view
First Monday, vol.11, no.6, pp.np, Jun 2006.
- The role of quality in providing seamless access to information and data in e-science; the experience gained in crystallography
Information Services & Use, vol.26, no.1, pp.45-55, 2006.
- Strategies and frameworks for institutional repositories and the new support infrastructure for scholarly communications
D-Lib Magazine, vol.12, no.11, pp.np, Nov 2006.
- The effect of use and access on citations
Information Processing & Management, Vol. 41, No. 6, Dec 2005.1395-1402
- Scholarly communication: the use and non-use of e-print archives for the dissemination of scientific information
Issues in Science and Technology Librarianship, Vol. , No. 36, Fall 2002.
- The e-volution of preprints in the scholarly communication of physicists and astronomers
Journal of the American Society for Information Science, Vol.
52, No. 3, Feb 2001. pp 187-200
- How do physicists use an e-print archive?
D-Lib Magazine, Vol. 7, No. 12, Dec 2001.