Since 1997, the Materials Science database has grown to a collection of over 40,000 high-quality
web sites that are hand-picked and indexed by our editors.
We choose only sites containing specific, technical information of interest
to a college-level audience, from respected, nonbiased sources such as
educational institutions, government agencies, and scientific organizations.
We review all links on a regular basis, and average a phenomenal rate
of less than 2% deadlinks.
Major areas of coverage include:
- Aluminum, Copper, Steels
- Mechanical Properties
- Professional & Trade Organizations
- Research Laboratories
Web Site Selection
- -Web sites must originate from a reputable source.
- -Web sites must provide direct access to information.
- -Editors do not include sites that are ephemeral.
- -Editors avoid sites with an obvious political agenda.
Aerospace (coming soon)
Daily updates with an average annual growth of 20%