Since 1997, the Web Resources Related to Natural Sciences database has grown into a collection of over 170,000 high-quality
web sites, related to environmental, aquatic, and biomedical topics, that
are hand-picked and indexed by our editors.
We choose only sites containing specific, technical information of interest
to a college-level audience, from respected, nonbiased sources such as
educational institutions, government agencies, and scientific organizations.
We review all links on a regular basis, and average a phenomenal rate
of less than 5% deadlinks.
Major areas of coverage include:
- Agriculture, Forestry, and Botany
- Aquatic Sciences (including Water Resources & Oceanography)
- Conservation and Biodiversity
- Earth Sciences and Atmospheric Sciences
- Ecology and Ecosystems
- General Biology
- Genetics and Molecular Biology
- Hazardous Waste
- Human Population and the Environment
- Physical Education
- Risk and Safety (including Toxicology)
- Sustainability Sciences
Web Site Selection
- -Web sites must originate from a reputable source.
- -Web sites must provide direct access to information.
- -Editors do not include sites that are ephemeral.
- -Editors avoid sites with an obvious political agenda.
Daily updates with an average annual growth of 8%
Size & Statistics