ProQuest Deep Indexing: Polymer Science supplements the Polymer Library
with access to deep indexing for tables, figures, graphs, charts and other illustrations from the scholarly research and technical literature for selected records.
About Deep Indexing
“Deep indexing” categorizes data, variables and other content represented in tables, maps, photographs and other figures. It allows users to search and retrieve information from these resources typically embedded in scholarly publications. Applicable journal article records are enhanced with thumbnails showing the tables and figures contained with that article.
For additional information, please access the
Illustrata: Technology factsheet
Major areas of coverage include:
- Additives and Compounding Ingredients
- Applications of Polymers
- Economic and Commercial Information
- Environmental and Industrial Hazards/Toxicity
- Industrial Organisation/Administration
- Legislation and Regulations
- Machinery and Test Equipment
- Natural Rubber Cultivation
- Polymeric Materials and Monomers
- Properties and Testing
- Synthesis, Polymerisation and Chemical Modification
2003 - Current.
0 tables & figures from 0 published works drawn from 327 journals are monitored for this database (May 2013)