This comprehensive database provides a single mega-file of all the unique records available through its 3 components: the CSA Materials Research Database with METADEX, CSA High Technology Research Database with Aerospace, and the CSA Engineering Research Database. The database content represents the most comprehensive and current coverage of the relevant serial and non-serial literature available.
Sources covered include over 4,000 periodicals, conference proceedings, technical reports, trade journal/newsletter items, patents, books, and press releases.
Subfiles that make up the CSA Technology Research Database can be searched separately.
The subfiles are:
- ANTE: Abstracts in New Technologies and Engineering
- Advanced Polymer Abstracts
- Aerospace & High Technology Database
- Aluminum Industry Abstracts
- CSA Engineering Research Database
- CSA High Technology Research Database with Aerospace
- CSA Materials Research Database with METADEX
- Ceramic Abstracts/World Ceramic Abstracts
- CSA / ASCE Civil Engineering Abstracts
- Composites Industry Abstracts
- Computer and Information Systems Abstracts
- Copper Technical Reference Library
- Corrosion Abstracts
- Earthquake Engineering Abstracts
- Electronics and Communications Abstracts
- Engineered Materials Abstracts
- Engineered Materials Abstracts, Ceramics
- Environmental Engineering Abstracts
- Materials Business File
- Mechanical & Transportation Engineering Abstracts
- Solid State and Superconductivity Abstracts
ProQuest Deep Indexing: Technology supplements the Technology Research Database
and related files with access to deep indexing for tables, figures, graphs, charts and other illustrations from the scholarly research and technical literature for selected records. Records from the database appear with searches of the Technology Research Database and related databases to provide an additional path for discovery.
For additional information, please see the ProQuest Deep Indexing: Technology