Your summary of Search Results includes:
Manipulating Search Results
- The number of records retrieved by your search query irrespective of the databases selected; to view results from databases selected, click the + button next to the number of results and search query statement (in the blue section below).
- The interface defaults to showing your search results irrespective of publication type (yellow tab below). To view results by specific publication type, click on the respective tab below ('Journals', 'Peer-Reviewed Journals', etc).
- All records or selected records can be marked on the page. Clicking Save, Print, Email takes you to another page to perform one or more of these options.
- Results can be sorted by "Most Recent First" or by "Relevance Rank" via the pull-down menu on the right.
At the bottom of the search results page, you can
Save, Print, Email
- Modify your search query by adding terms to the original search.
- Change the display format options to review records in short format, full format, full—omit references, or custom format.
- Navigate to another page of records, or go to a specific record number.
- Change the number of results per page to 10, 25, or 50.
- Specify your record set selection; click Save, Print, Email.
- The Interface defaults to records marked; however you may choose up to 500 records at a time to Save, Print, or Email.
- Choose whether to display results in Short format, Full format, Full — omit references, or Custom format.
- Save your records in a text file (.txt) to a disk (PC, Macintosh or Unix formats), display them in a text file for printing, or email them to yourself or someone else.
- You can also create a bibliography of your records with QuikBib. Choose a document format and one of eight popular bibliographic output styles (APA, MLA, etc.).
- When finished, you can click "Return to Results" at the top of the page to return to the Result page.